Direct Debit Service Agreement
Australian Crawl (Goodna) Pty Ltd trading as Just Sports n' Fitness will debit the account nominated in the Schedule of this direct debit request as specified. Please note - Australian Crawl Goodna will appear on your bank statement.
Any alterations to the debiting schedule will be considered subject to the terms and conditions of any agreement between you and Just Sports n' Fitness
The debit user will give not less than 14 days written notice to the customer should it propose to vary the arrangement of this direct debit request.
In compliance with the Industry's Direct Debit Claims Process, the Debit User will assist customer disputing any payment amount drawn on the nominated account. The Debit User will endeavour to resolve the matter within the industry time frames. Any disputed debit items resolved in favour of the Debit User will incur an administration fee. The customer can contact the financial institution to commence a direct debit claim.
Customer must check with the Financial Institution to ensure the account nominated enables direct debit.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure at all times there is sufficient cleared funds available, at the due date of the drawing to enable payment.
When the due date is a closed business day the Debit User will initiate the debit drawing on the next open business day.
Where an unpaid debit debit item is returned by the Financial Institution the customers will be be responsible for the debit plus any other return fees and administrative costs incurred by the Debit User.
The Debit User agrees to keep confidential all customer records and account details contained in the schedule of this Direct Debit request unless authorised to release such information pursuant to the debit item dispute or similar even where the customer has provided prior consent to do so.
We request that the customer advise the Debit User with 7 days prior notice, in regards to the Direct Debit Request.
1. If you want to make changes to the drawing arrangements, notification to Just Sports N’ Fitness for:
- Change of Details
- Stopping an individual debit-must be processed at the facility & witnessed by a staff member, (No fax’s or phone calls will be processed.)
2. Direct Debit membership is for a minimum 4 month period (18 weekly payments) & until further notice is given by the member if they wish to continue or cease membership.
3. Cancellation requires 30 days’ notice in writing signed at the gym & witnessed by a staff member.
No termination forms will be faxed or processed over the phone unless authorised by management in writing.
4. Your Direct Debit payment will be taken out on a weekly or Fortnightly basis. That designated day is Thursday and is not negotiable by any terms. Public Holidays can cause delays.
5. There is a 48 hour Cooling Period from the time of signing.
6. If you wish to terminate within the 48 hours Cooling Period, a payment of $20 will be made payable for administration costs.
7.Unfinancial members MUST pay outstanding amounts or have an arrangement with the venue manager otherwise entry may be refused
8. It is our obligation to process any catch up payments the following processing day should your original payment not clear.
9. Direct all enquiries to us, rather than your financial institution and these should be made at least 7 working days prior to the next scheduled drawing date. All communication addressed to us should include your membership card number or account number.
10. If you believe that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly, we encourage you to take the matter up directly with us by contacting us during business hours.
11. If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us to your dispute, contact your financial institution who will respond to you with an answer to your claim.
- Within 7 business days (for claims lodged within 12 months of the disputed drawing)
- Within 30 business days (for claims lodged more than 12 months after the disputed drawing)
12. You will receive a refund of the drawing amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing.
Membership On Hold Periods:
Direct Debit: You may Freeze your membership for a maximum of 4 weeks per year.
13. You are required to sign for Freeze (Hold or Suspension) for membership at the venue witnessed by a staff member. Additional on hold time can be requested in the case of extenuating medical circumstances. A medical certificate must be provided.
Paid in Full Memberships
14. All paid in full memberships are non refundable unless you are permanently or physically incapacitated. (A pro rata fee will apply for the no# of days you have been a member & a medical certificate will need to be provided.)
15. 1, 3, 6, month memberships can be upgraded to 12 months within 1st 30 days by paying the balance.
All Membership Categories:
16. Patrons may be required to provide a medical clearance from their GP prior to starting an exercise program. Members are responsible for informing the club of any medical conditions or injuries that may affect their ability to perform an exercise programme.
17. All members must have appropriate footwear, towel, clothing and personal hygiene when attending.
18. Any &All Offensive behaviour will not be tolerated.
19. One Membership per person, those seen exchanging or sharing memberships will have their membership terminated.
20. It is a requirement of membership that you put your weights away once you have used them.
21. Group fitness classes & instructors are subject to change without notice.
I/We have read the Service Agreement, Terms Conditions & Direct Debit Request and agree to it.
I/We authorise the Financial Institution to release information to Just Sports n' Fitness to vary my/our account details.
I/We authorise the direct debit arrangement to remain in accordance with the Schedule Overleaf and in compliance with the Service Agreement for the Direct Debit Request.